Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Beginning of Stealth

I am a 1st generation american citizen. I grew up and haved lived in Michigan my entire life.  I am currently studing at Eastern Michigan University, and I'm majoring in aviation flight management, however i was majoring in avt flight tech and have about 50 hours of flying time in a cessna 172, and I hope to continue flying after I can get my career started.

I first got started with avtiation after switching majors and switching schools. From Henry Ford Community College, to Saginaw Valley State University and now at Emu.  My uncle was in the Pakistan Air Force about 25 years ago, and tried to persuade me to do the same, but I chose college instead.

I have to admit I was very nervous flying, but i'll never forget my final landing...it was as smooth as butter, trust me, my butt bone is still hurting from some of my horrible landings, so I am very happy that I ended it (for the time being) on a good note.

I am happy to say that this will be my final year before I get my degree.  I am looking foward to that day.

Until next time,
Fly High

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I appreciate your honesty about some of your landings - I can relate. I'm happy the flying part ended on a good note for you. You will find that you will have many enjoyable opportunities on the management side as well. On another note - you may want to change your blog title from "Intro" to something aviation related.

    ReplyDelete